International ShippingFor all international shipments, your order will be subject to applicable customs, tariffs, duties, and any required taxes (i.e., VAT).
CanadaPlease place your order through our checkout. You may pay with a credit card or PayPal.
We offer a couple of shipping options to most Canadian addresses. For all Canada shipments, your order will be subject to applicable customs, tariffs, duties, and any required taxes (i.e., VAT). These costs will be your responsibility and are not included in our shipping charges. You may be charged these additional costs upon delivery.
Shop brands we ship to Canada
Outside Canada & the USPlease place your order through our checkout. You must pay with PayPal.
For all shipments outside of Canada and the US, your order will be subject to applicable customs, tariffs, duties, and any required taxes (i.e., VAT).
Shop brands we ship worldwide
Brands that can't be shipped outside the US
International Shipping FAQ:
- How much will it cost to ship to my Country?
- How much should I expect to pay in Import duty, taxes and brokerage?
- GST/HST/PST rates vary by province from 5% to 15% of your purchase price. Check with your local agency to determine the rates for your province.
- Duty amounts vary by product and can vary widely. For example, skis and snowboards carry 0% duty, whereas technical outerwear typically carries a duty of 18% of the price of the goods. In some cases, duty is waived for items up to $150 CAD. https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/cn-ad/cn20-18-eng.html
- Brokerage is the fee the carrier assesses for collecting and paying the duty on your behalf. You can expect the following fee to be applied based on the value of your purchase. Additionally, GST/HST/PST is collected on the brokerage fee.
$0 - 20 $0.00
$20.01 - $150 $5.00
$150.01 - $750 $15.00
$750.01 - $2,500 $45.00
$2,500.01 and up $51.50
Please note that all these charges can vary greatly. Refunds will not be given for shipment refusals due to unexpected duty and tax. If you have any further questions, please contact evo Customer Care.
- What if I want to return my items?
- When you return your goods that have been imported into your country, you may be able to apply for a refund of the duties and taxes paid on the original purchase.
- Canadians can apply with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and their Casual Refund Program. Check out the following link for more information: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/courier/crp-prio-eng.html
- All other countries will need to contact their border and customs agencies for specifics.
- International customers are responsible for the return postage/freight to evo. Upon inspection, you will be refunded your purchase price. For items received damaged or in error, please contact evo Customer Care for assistance.